Yogalaurent retreats have been hand-picked especially for you and for your wellbeing. Our retreats have the power to totally revitalise and rejuvenate you and we pride ourselves on bringing you the best locations for a restorative getaway in the UK and around the world.
Our friends always tell us: “You have a great life, you are always on retreats, your life is a holiday!”. Sure, we love exploring and travelling around the world, but it is not all fun and games – we are out there scrupulously searching for the perfect locations for you and once they are found, painstakingly going through every detail to ensure our retreats meet the highest of standards.
We have been running retreats since 2010 and have seen countless people arriving tired and stressed and leaving three to seven days later refreshed and with a huge smile on their faces. This transformation is the most rewarding part of the job!
Our selection of short getaways in the UK and longer stays abroad have been selected to meet the needs and desires of our clients and friends. We are a small boutique
At our retreats, we teach yoga with passion and authenticity, no gimmicks, no fuss. Laurent Roure, our senior teacher, wants you to bring back home something new which will change and improve your yoga practice on a physical and spiritual level.
Laurent’s style is unique. His background is classical hatha yoga, as inspired by Vanda Scaravelli. Yet he also incorporates movements from a variety of styles to complement the
What will I gain from a Yogalaurent Retreat?
- Time to slow down and reconnect with yourself away from the city, work, deadlines and the non-stop clamour of social media.
- The space to evaluate your life and consider what is important to you.
- Improvement of your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Deepening of your yoga practice.
- Breathe and meditation skills.
- The discipline necessary to practice daily.
- Constant personalised support from the yoga teacher.
- Time to discuss your ailments and health issues with the yoga teacher and the therapist and work on formulating some methods of coping.
- The opportunity to recover post-surgery or from any difficult or challenging times in your life.
- Space to enjoy time with an old friend or a family member.
- New friends or quiet alone time.
- Rest and relaxation.
- Exquisite and nutritious food that you don’t have to lift a single finger towards preparing.
- Body treatments like Ayurvedic massage and more.
- A broadening of your horizons and the discovery of new splendours.
Book your retreat now
Click the button to request your welcome letter with booking information